Publié le Mardi 7 décembre 2010 à 10:54:00 par Cedric Gasperini
Reboot WarTreyarch continue de bosser sur son Call of Duty Black Ops, afin de livrer la meilleure expérience possible pour les joueurs. Ils sont donc actuellement en train de finaliser un gros patch des familles, histoire de corriger certains bugs et faire quelques ajustements sur le multi.
Parce que je suis un gros feignant et que là, tout de suite, j'ai mal au crâne et qu'à la radio, Serge Lama me crie dans les oreilles que lui aussi est malade, voici la liste en v.o.
Patch PC :
Patch console :* Added an option to create shaders during load time. This fixes hitching when viewing a new area of the map for the first time on some video cards.
* Incomplete server browser results.
* Improvements to Quickmatch results (with better ping and reduced lag)..
* Improved threading performance on computers with only 2 cores.
* Fixed random freezes in certain computer configurations.
* Increased reserved slots to 9.
* Improvements to the spawn system to resolve an issue where negative spawn influencers from specific game events were not always being deleted after the danger had cleared – in some matches, this was causing good spawns to be erroneously flagged by the game as bad spawns, which in turn forced actual bad spawns to get selected later in the match
* Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
* Prevention of killstreak selection getting disabled in Combat Training under rare conditions
* Array: Added collision to prevent players from partially clipping into a tree
* Launch: Added collision to prevent players from strafe jumping onto an invisible ledge at the base of the rocket near B3
* Summit: Added collision to prevent players from jumping to a location outside of the map boundary when in Custom Games where player speed is maxed out
* Havana: Added collision to prevent players from jumping onto an invisible ledge above a doorway at C2
* Nuketown: Adjusted a spawn point that would spawn players on top of a mannequin’s head when that mannequin was randomly spawned in that location
* Launch: User could access a small platform outside of the intended play space below the rocket gantry by jumping to a very specific location; now blocked from access
* Launch: User could access a small area inside geometry at vents near Dom flag A by going prone and moving around in a very specific location; now blocked from access
* Some users reported that weapon attachment challenges were not resetting after prestige; now all are guaranteed to clear as soon as selecting the prestige option
* Radar sweep when there are only 2 players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 players have multiple lives when the sweep starts
* Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
* Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
* User can get an infinite number of ‘Sam Turret’, ‘Care Package’ and ‘Sentry Gun’ killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch”)
Date de sortie non encore fixée. Mais ça devrait arriver très vite, fin de semaine ou semaine prochaine.In Progress:
Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
Additional measures to prevent the "Transmission error" and other disconnects. This was most likely to occur with large parties where party members had mixed NAT types.
Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
Addressed an issue with VOIP icons not appearing when USB headsets were plugged in prior to game launch.
Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.
Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.
Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.
Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.
Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.
Additional security measures to enhance detection and banning capabilities.
Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users - increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.
- Horizon Zero Dawn s'illustre à nouveau par clayman00
- The Last of Us Part II annoncé par Sony par scudik
- Beekyr Reloaded : Un abeill'em up... par castiel80
- Ace Combat 7 vous envoie en l'air par Castelmarque
- Assassin's Creed : une scène d'action du film dévoilée par Tirelipimpon
- The Last of Us Part II annoncé par Sony par Bouli
- The Last of Us Part II annoncé par Sony par Bouli